TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
we do not store any credit card details in our data base or server, will be process under SSL environment.
This policy covers the following personal information that Modahouse.com collects through your use of Modahouse.com and in connection with off-line communications. Specifically, Modahouse.com may collect this information from offline and online registrations, forms and communications and interactions, and sales inquiries and transactions. Modahouse.com also may use third party sources, such as opt-in lists, as specified in Section 4 below.
Contact information, such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information.
Transactional information, including information about the products and services you request, purchase or download.
Financial/credit card and payment information.
Event and conference participation information, booths attended or visited during an event or conference hosted or attended by Modahouse.com. If we use electronic tracking technologies at an event, we will provide notice in the event registration materials and/or correspondence.
Embedded URLs: Modahouse.com also uses a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the site without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the site, but is not associated with personal information and is not used beyond the session.
Embedded Pixels: On the Web site, Modahouse.com may use embedded pixel technologies on selected pages for the purposes of identifying unique user visits to the Modahouse.com as opposed to aggregate hits. In addition, these technologies are used in emails to provide information on when the email was opened to track marketing campaign responsiveness.
Third Party Cookies: Modahouse.com has engaged a third party, to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information (which does not include personal information) from visitors to the website sets cookies on behalf of Modahouse.com also uses other third party cookies to track the performance of Modahouse.com advertisements on their Websites. The information provided these third parties does not include personal information, but may be re-associated with personal information once Modahouse.com receives it.
USE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Modahouse.com uses (and, where specified, shares) your personal information for the following purposes:
• To engage in transactions. Modahouse.com may use personal information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order.
• To process transactions. Modahouse.com may use financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. Modahouse.com may need to share some of this information with delivery services, credit card clearing houses and other similarly situated third parties to complete the transaction.
• To provide support or other services. Modahouse.com may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
• To select content, improve quality and facilitate use of the Web Sites, Modahouse.com may use your personal information, including the information gathered as a result of site navigation and electronic protocols and cookies (including third party cookies), to help create and personalize Web site content, facilitate your use of the Web sites (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, keep track of shopping cart additions and preserve order information between sessions), improve Web site quality, track marketing campaign responsiveness, and evaluate page response rates.
• To provide various Modahouse.com communities, such as partners, with relevant product alerts and updates. If you sign up for an Modahouse.com community (e.g., Modahouse.com Partner Network, Modahouse.com Technology Network, Modahouse.com), Modahouse.com will also provide you information in which you have expressed an interest related to new product releases, alerts, updates, prices, terms, special offers and associated campaigns.
• To power joint sales or product promotions. Modahouse.com and its partners may engage in joint sales or product promotions. Such promotions will always reference the partners involved. Both Modahouse.com and the partner(s) will have access to that information, and either Modahouse.com or our partners may provide you the sales or product promotion information. We recommend you review the privacy policies of these partners to address your particular needs and concerns.
• To contact a referral/"tell a friend". If you elect to use our referral service to inform a friend about our site, we will ask you for the friend's name and email address. Modahouse.com will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. Modahouse.com uses this personal information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. The friend may contact Modahouse.com at info@Modahouse.com to be removed from the referral program.
• To communicate with you about a conference or event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by Modahouse.com or one of our partners. This may include information about the event's content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to the event. Modahouse.com may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services. Modahouse.com will also permit designated partners or conference sponsors to send you up to two communications through the services of a third party bonded warehouse. Please note that our partners or conference sponsors may directly request your personal information at their conference booths or presentations; however, providing your information is optional, and you should review their privacy policies to address your particular needs and concerns.
• To comply with legal requirements. Modahouse.com may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. Modahouse.com will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for this purpose.
• Please note that your personal information may be transferred, accessed and stored globally as necessary for the uses stated above in accordance with this policy. But we do not store any credit card details in our data base or server, will be process under SSL environment
REGISTRATION, CUSTOMIZATION, PREFERENCES AND OPT-OUT
Modahouse.com allows you to establish an online registration profile for marketing communications at Modahouse. You may use the profile to customize and control your preferences for receiving electronic information, including opting into (or out of) communities. You can return to the registration profile to customize it at any time to change your elections or modify your profile at http://www.Modahouse.com. Please login as usual and follow the prompts to "update my profile."
Opting Out. Modahouse.com enables you to opt out of some or all email marketing through an unsubscribe link. A link to this will be available in marketing emails. You can also unsubscribe to all email marketing by sending an email through our contact us page.
Information-Sharing Choices. Modahouse.com only shares personal information with selected companies after providing users the ability to either opt out of or opt into the sharing. There are limitations to opting out of such sharing in the case of (1) joint sale or joint events where the data goes to both Modahouse.com and the other party at the same time; (2) where the customer has requested follow up which involves Modahouse.com partners; and (3) where third parties are required to accomplish the transaction or perform the service, including delivery and credit card clearing services.
Third Party Permission-Based Lists.
On occasion, Modahouse.com may use a third party permission-based list to send communications about Modahouse.com products and services. These lists are maintained by third parties whose users have consented to receive emails from other companies, such as Modahouse.com. We do not have access to the names and contact information on these lists. We require the list owners to identify themselves as the mailers of the email and to provide appropriate opt-out mechanisms. If you wish to be removed from a third-party list, you should direct your opt-out request to the list owner, not to Modahouse.com. If you have trouble opting out, or if you wish to make us aware of any issues related to a third-party mailing, you may reach us directly through our contact us page located. When third-party mailings are sent with a Modahouse.com reply address, Modahouse.com also will provide a notice with information about how to opt-out of future Modahouse.com marketing communications.
Modahouse.com uses some third parties to administer a limited set of Modahouse.com advertisements on its Web sites. No personal information is provided to the advertisers as part of this process, but aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual users have clicked on the ad banner.
The security of your personal information is very important to Modahouse.com. We have in place physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, Modahouse.com uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details.
In the event that your personal information is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, Modahouse.com will notify you of the breach by email or fax or, if Modahouse.com is unable to contact you by email or fax, then by mail. Modahouse.com will give you notice promptly, consistent with the reasonable needs of law enforcement and/or Modahouse.com to determine the scope of the breach and to investigate and restore the integrity of the data system.
If you believe your personal information has been used in a way that is not consistent with this policy or your specified preferences, or if you have further questions related to this policy, please contact us by email through the contact us page.
We may update this policy from time to time. We will post a prominent notice in this section of this policy notifying users when it is updated. If we are going to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your personal information in this different manner.
We appreciate your comments on Modahouse.com’s privacy practices. All e-mail inquiries can be made through our contact us page.